Wednesday 14 March 2012

So...uhhhh...everything still works :D

It's been a week since my surgery. Today I was horny as hell so I decided to play with one of my vibrator toys. I just wanted to report, that ...ahem.....everything is working as normal :)

I wasn't hugely worried about nerve damage to the clitoris but I have heard horror stories about others having bad outcomes after labiaplasty. It wasn't the best orgasm I've ever had but my vulva has been through a lot this last week. I probably pushed it too much. But I'm happy. It felt great and it's all normal. 


Here's today's photo (
pre-vibrator fun):


Still a little swollen, but like I said in my last post, I'm not worried yet. I'll see how it settles over the next few weeks. Tomorrow I meet with my plastic surgeon for a follow-up appointment.